It's the age old question, "How do I get more people to my website?" It was one of the first thoughts that crossed my mind when I purchased my domain name way back in 1997 and something many businesses struggle to answer. The answer seems short and simple: Content Marketing and SEO (Search Engine Optimization). However, putting the two into place takes careful thought and planning.
To help get you up to speed here are 8 articles on SEO and content marketing worth bookmarking:
- Search Engine Land’s Guide To SEO (Search Engine Land)
- What is Content Marketing? (Content Marketing Institute)
- 5 SEO Tips for Search (Salesforce)
- What Google's 'In-Depth Articles' Algorithm Update Means For Your Content Strategy (HubSpot)
- Is Google Plus Important for Search Engine Optimization? (Jeff Bullas)
- My 5 Secrets Tips For Winning In Search (Salesforce)
- 3 Tenets of Content Marketing (John Doherty)
- The Synergy & Benefits of Optimizing Content as You Write (Search Engine Watch)
Love video resources? Don't miss these:
- Get weekly SEO tips in the form of videos from Rand Fishkin of Moz through his Whiteboard Fridays
- Follow along with Matt Cutts of Google via his Google Webmasters YouTube account
- Learn from SEER Interactive's Founder Wil Reynolds though his informative videos
But wait, there's more! Join us for a Twitter Chat, too:
If this is a topic that really gets you pumped, then grab our content collection, and join us for a live Twitter Chat on the topic Wednesday August 28 at 2 PM ET using the hashtag #mcloudLIVE.