Inbound marketing, in short, is all about attracting strangers, turning them into website visitors, who then become leads you can close, changing them into customers. You hold on to them as customers for life, by keeping them satisfied and enchanted with your brand. Sounds simple enough, but how do you do it?
Here are eight blog posts to help you understand inbound marketing.
- 8 Content Marketing Principles Most Companies Get Wrong
- 10 Ways Social Media and Your Website Can Work Together
- 5 Reasons Email Must Be Part of Your Marketing Strategy
- 6 Tips For a Strong Close to Your Sales Quarter
- 10 Social Media Best Practices for Brand Engagement
- Does Your Brand THINK When it Comes to Social Strategy
Now that you've got eight blog posts to help you nail inbound marketing, join us for tomorrow's lively Twitterchat at 2 PM ET by following @marketingcloud and using the hashtag #mcloudLive.